Sunday, April 15, 2007

Gas..it hurts

Junior told me "It's OK honey, you'll feel better if you eat, really."

I thought I would feel better and everything would be ok.

But OH the pain, the gas it's horrible.

After being sick with this horrid flu for 4 days now I have lost 6 pounds, but tonight I look about 6 months pregnant. I mean, I'm a bit chubby, but not quite that chubby. It's that dinner that I was convinced would make me feel better. If I could have just kept eating toast I think I would be fine right now.

Now I know exactly how Harris felt on Wednesday as we were driving home and he was stuck in that car seat writhing in pain. And now I know how good he felt when we stopped and he was able to squat down in the back seat and rip a loud one and then giggle in glee at the release!

Just a few good rips is all I need and maybe I will be able to wear something other than sweatpants tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sick or not, everyone needs to have a good seam ripper every once in a while. Too bad in our house it's more than once...it's constant. Gotta love boys!!!