Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A few things about me...

I have 3 children. My oldest is Ash, she is 7 and in Grade 2, then there is Dawn, she turns 5 in a month and a half and is in Kindergarden, and then there is the baby Harris, he turns 2 tomorrow. I have been married to my husband (Junior) for 12 years now, we were high-school sweethearts.

I am 32 years old and currently staying home with my kids. I used to work as a Payroll Administrator, a job I loved, but decided that I needed to be home with the kids and could finally afford it (barely, but enough). Junior is apprenticeing to be an electrician at the moment, and has just under 2 years to go before he has his ticket. It's been a long road, but we can finally see the light.

I love anything crafty, even though I'm really not that good at those kinds of things, as long as I enjoy it then it seems worth it to me. Although my last-stand in the crafty department is scrapbooking, I refuse to go there. I have all kinds of un-finished craft projects all over the house, which I know drive my husband crazy! I just have to point out all of the un-finished projects that he has going-on and he remains quiet.

Well, that's it for now. I need to figure out how to do this blogging stuff!

No comments: